Roundtrip Travel to Three Dog Night at the Freeman Arts Pavilion
Pay-Per-Seat Transportation to the Freeman Arts Pavilion
Performance: Three Dog Night
– July 20th, 2023 at 7:00pm
– Lewes (Departure at 5:20pm)
– Home Depot Front Parking Lot (Lot nearest to Route 1)
– Address: 17832 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958
– Rehoboth Beach (Departure: 5:40pm)
– Rehoboth Gateway (Fresh Market & Bed, Bath & Beyond)
– Address: 30098 Veterans Way, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
– Dewey Beach (Departure: 5:50pm)
– Dewey Beach Read St. Jolly Trolley Stop
– Address: 1603 Coastal Hwy, Dewey Beach, DE 19971
– Bethany Beach (Departure: 6:10pm)
– Sea Colony Marketplace
Drop-off Location: The Freeman Arts Pavilion Main Entrance – 6:30pm
– Our vehicle will depart from our stop locations at the scheduled times listed above. All departure times are final. There will be extra space in each vehicle for safe storage of collapsible chairs.
Return Trip: Vehicle will depart from the Freeman Arts Pavilion Main Entrance exactly 20 minutes after the end of the concert, and will return to Stop Locations in the order of Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach, Rehoboth Beach, and Lewes.
For Freeman Arts Pavilion Performance Tickets:
- Security measures, including visual bag search and metal detection, will be in place for all patrons. Items such as pocket knives and umbrellas are not permitted.
- All patrons must arrive with their entire party
- Collapsible chairs may not be larger than 20” tall (from the ground to seat) x 36” wide. The use of extended side-tables, footrests and canopies on chairs is not allowed.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, patrons will be permitted to bring a single clear plastic/vinyl bag (no larger than 13” x 15”) of personal items, subject to visual (contactless) inspection before entering the venue. Ziploc bags are permittable. Clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” are also permitted and the contents are subject to visual inspection.
- No outside food or beverages (including reusable containers and factory-sealed water bottles).
- Full list of policies is listed here: https://www.freemanarts.org/visit/venue-policies
COVID19 Safety & Disinfection: