5th Annual “Pay It Forward” Celebration
Join us for a night of dinner and dancing as we honor the following individuals who have supported Pathways to Success and have given back to our Delaware communities:
- Community Honorees: Jennifer Clement, Olivia Tennefoss, Patricia White
- Pathways Staff Honoree: William Waters
- Board Member Honoree: Ava Cannon
- Work Experience (WEX) Honoree: Ashlyn Horton
We will also honor the following Pathways to Success students for their dedication and leadership:
- Yaridel Camacho: Cape Henlopen High School
- Keishawn Mansfield : Cape Henlopen High School
- Harold Davis: Polytech High School
- Jayden Norman: Milford High School
- Yarmilca Estimable: Seaford High School
- Cedricka Casseus: Sussex Technical High School
Live Music will be performed by “Shades of Blue Collective”: A sensational group of local musicians and talented young people performing classic Jazz, Blues and R&B.
Dinner Entree of your choice and One Complimentary Drink are included for each guest.
Dinner selections are as follows: Braised Pork Shoulder, Pan Roasted Rockfish, Farmers Bowl with Risotto.
When purchasing your tickets, you are required to enter the name, contact information, and entree selection for each attendee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update this information.
An Online Auction will proceed the event. More information to come.
Proceeds from the event will support the youth in our program, including paying for food, paying electricity and water bills, giving gas cards for transportation to school or part time jobs, and more.