Atracare is a medical clinic offering a variety of specialties dedicated to fast, affordable, quality healthcare.
Being Technology-driven, Atracare utilizes cutting edge technology to the fullest extent. They also operate online, 24/7, when it comes to appointments. There’s no hassle, no waiting in line, and no holding on a phone. Book an appointment instantly from your phone or computer. This means we work around your schedule. You choose a time that works for you.
You can learn more about Altracare here! Here’s a brief summary about them for now, though.
Altracare puts your care as its highest priority and this includes providing the environment for you to feel safe and protected. At the same time, they understand that treatment of mental health is also affected by teamwork and good communication, so you can expect those to be part of the environment, as well.
Whether you’re new to mental health treatment or not, you don’t have to worry at all – their therapists are totally committed to assisting you – no matter what stage of the therapy you’re in. As they continuously train and study to keep up to date on the latest in their field, you can be assured that they know what they’re doing – and that means you’ll be benefiting from it all.
That being said, Atracare puts a particular emphasis on the mind-body connection. One affects the other, and reducing things like stress can bring about an improvement in the body.
This giveaway focuses on helping out those who are looking to monitor their health. Aside from the usual perks like texting, making/taking calls, and listening to music, the Apple Watch also has apps that help with mental health, such as:
- Calm (Sleep, Meditation, Relaxation)
- Headspace: Mindful Meditation (Relaxation for Sleep & Stress)
- Lake: Coloring Books & Journal (Relax & paint the stress away)
Aside from mental health, it also has tools to monitor your physical activity and health, too:
- Apple Watch tracks all your favorite ways to work out — with the metrics you most want to see.
- Train in new ways with advanced metrics like Heart Rate Zones, Power, and Elevation.
- Notifications in the Heart Rate app will alert you to these irregularities so you can take action and consult your doctor.